Assignments

After reading about how this class works, I am excited to begin the coursework. I think I will really enjoy setting my own pace and getting to "mix and match" when completing assignments. Although it can be difficult to stick to a set schedule when you are not continuously meeting in a classroom, I believe it will be a great opportunity to grow as a student and improve my time-management skills. I feel as though this style of assigning work is not seen very often in college settings and it is cool to experience various styles of learning while you can. The variety of kinds of assignments as well as the subject matter are sure to keep this class interesting and engaging. I also love all the opportunities for extra-credit in this course. Giving students these resources is a great way to both empower students and help them succeed in the classroom, and the fact that these assignments are fun to complete is just an added bonus! 
Bizzell Memorial Library, Wikimedia

Comments