Technology Tips

I found this assignment to be very helpful! Already, I have found that there is a learning curve with beginning an online course, and this list of technological necessities seems to serve to lessen that curve. Within the list, there are three tech tools that I am already familiar with, and three that I have never seen or used before. I will have to learn to use the image editing applications, graphic creation applications, and Twine as the semester goes along. As for the first three, I have already employed each one and have used it every day! Again, I think it's great that this course provides you with so many tools to use to ensure your success. The list of class websites and what they are used for will also prove to be helpful as I go through each of the assignments. Although the format of this course and its assignments are foreign to me, these tech tips will serve as a very helpful resource throughout the year!
File:Blogger.svg
Blogger logo, Wikimedia

Comments