Growth Mindset week 8: Feedback Cats

These were my favorite feedback cats! Below are brief descriptions as to why!!

I really liked the first one because it is paired with a classic quote! Also, the cat is super cute and it is poking it's little face out of a flower pot, which is precious! I think this cat can do anything! For the second one, I was really drawn to the bright colors, as well as the playful kitten playing with the feather toy! The cat is really demonstrating that hard work is necessary to grow! Finally, I liked the last one because it is a very sweet picture of two cats sharing a tender moment!Relationships do, in fact, require effort, and this picture is a perfect example of that!
Fear cat, Blogspot

Hard work cat, Blogspot
Relationship cats, Cheezburger

Comments

  1. Hi there,
    I noticed the feedback cats and became interested in your post! I previously went through the feedback cats as well, and it is interesting to see ones that I have not looked at yet. All the cats are absolutely adorable. Just seeing them makes me happy! I loved the quotes you chose. Life is just one cycle of learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily!
    These cat pictures are just adorable!! I enjoy reading the quotes and articles about growth mindset, so I really enjoyed your post. My favorite is the first one because even though the cat is "hiding" in the pot and peaking his head out, fear is the only thing that can hold anyone back. Everyone will have moments when they fail, or fall short of success, but if you are afraid to try, you will never succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily!
    These kittens and cats are paired so perfectly with the quotes. I love the last picture because the cat on the left has such big eyes. It makes me laugh because its almost like he hates public affection. He is like "oh please do not kiss me here right now.....oh my gosh....stop....this is so embarrassing." Anyways, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment