Week 8: Progress

Week 8 Progress

Looking over my blog over the last couple of weeks, I can say that I am proud of the improvement on my reading and writing skills. I feel that both my reading/commenting abilities and my writing abilities have greatly improved and that this can be seen when looking at my weekly blog posts. What I would like to improve upon is my weekly routine. In weeks past, I have made the mistake of putting off doing bigger assignments (like projects) until the very last minute, making it so that I don't have enough time to complete them to the best of my abilities. This causes me to have to go back and make up a lot of assignments while I am also trying to complete current assignments which can be pretty overwhelming. Because of this though, I have been trying to do several of the EC options every week in order for me to catch up to my desirable point total! So, when I look at my progress on the progress chart (I will have about 215 points by the time week 8 is done) and want to get discouraged or feel embarrassed, I can know that I am taking the necessary steps to get back on track! Because of this, I can feel pretty good about where I am at and where I am headed in this course. All of this being said, I would definitely love to get on a better, more concrete schedule for the back half of this semester, just to make it easier on myself! I feel that if I really try and prioritize this course and it's assignments better, I can achieve all of the goals that I have set!

Image:

Image result for motivational images procrastination
Motivational picture, Pinterest

Comments